Thursday, April 7, 2011

iOS 4.3.2 Reportedly Coming Soon for Apple iTouch

A day after I blogged about my Apple iTouch Battery Woes comes the news that Apple will release iOS 4.3.2.

While there is no mention of the wi-fi iTouch draining battery problem, let's hope this issue is being addressed in the new iOS update.

So far, the iOS 4.3.2  update is said to address some bugs, security holes, and a few "enhancements".

I will say that by turning off all push notifications seemed to help improve the life of my iTouch battery.  Sadly, the battery is still not performing like it was prior to the 3.1 update.  I am hoping that this issue will be addressed by Apple soon.


*Information contained within these pages do not necessarily reflect the opinions or views of Schreiner University.

No comments:

Post a Comment